- Located in one of the two 5-star scenic areas in the Netherlands: Het Drentse Aa area with many well-maintained and signposted bicycle tracks.
- Located in the Hondsrug Geopark, with numerous expeditions to explore the area and history.
- At the outskirts of the attractive agricultural village of Rolde and next to the well-known Balloërveld.
- The campsite is located directly at stage 4 and 5 of the Pieterpad long-distance footpath.
- At just 6 km from the friendly town of Assen with shops, restaurants, museums, the TT Circuit Assen, and more.
A stay at the De Weyert campsite
You can choose a pitch at our campsite for your own tent or caravan, or stay in one of the spacious rental caravans, comfortable chalets or special haystack huts. The campsite naturally provides WIFI (wireless Internet – for a charge).
All pitches have water supply, waste water removal, electricity and cable TV. There are two heated and well-maintained sanitation facilities with lockable washrooms, children’s washing rooms, a baby room, etc.
There are various playgrounds on the campsite:
- in addition to an indoor recreation hall with various options, such as table tennis and a bouncing cushion.
- During Dutch school holidays, there is a recreation programme focused on nature.
Location of the campsite
The Weyert campsite is located in the countryside and near the town of Assen in the Netherlands.
Options for activities near the campsite:
Hiking and cycling
Assen is a lovely place for some shopping or a visit to a museum or theatre.
TT circuit Assen
Contact / reservations
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information. Book your stay at the Weyert campsite through form below.
We expressly recommend that our guests take out cancellation insurance.